Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Today I am...

Tired! Tres tres fatigue as the French would say. My body feels out of whack for whatever reason. I am craving carbs and sleep! I guess we all have bad days...and remember one bad day isn't going to ruin it. 
I love having this blog to use. As a young women, I struggle with body image even though most of the time I am perfectly happy with my body. Then there are the days where I am bloated and my muscles aren't showing and I feel sad. Then I have to remember, I'm not perfect and I am trying the best I can. That's all I can ask from myself. And when I don't sleep good the night before and have an off day, that's ok! I'll bounce back. Go to bed earlier so I can get some extra zzz's. Todays eating has been good. Had my usual oatmeal, mixed freak fruit, salad and mushroom veggie patty at work. For supper I had some potato and onion pierogis with some steamed broccoli! Perfect easy dinner for a very tired person! I cannot motivate myself to get away from my book and get to the gym but like I said, I'll make it up tomorrow. On a great note, I would like to point out that my tv hasn't been turned on in 5 days!!! The kids and I have been spending our afternoons reading and walking. We walked almost 2 miles last night together enjoying nature and practicing math problems! That is one of my favorite things to do. I'm glad the weather has warmed up so we can do this all the time. I hope everyone else had a great day and is far more awake then I am. 

Question of the day: what is you're favorite activity to do when the weather warms up? 





No comments:

Post a Comment