Friday, May 3, 2013

Winter in the Spring and A Day Off

So yesterday's weather is another mark in history here in Iowa. It was snowing....yes snowing here all day yesterday. The weather this year is bizarre to say the least. Fires in California, tornados in Florida, and snow in the Midwest in May? I wonder what all this could mean.
Since there was snow on the ground, I decided to do an at home yoga session! Yoga with movement is an amazing way to stretch out, relax and get some cardio in. Worked up a nice sweat and it was a nice way to turn a negative into a positive.

On a happy note, I posted my first recipe on my recipe page! Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think or if you have any other suggestions please feel free to let me know...any and all suggestions are welcome. :)

Lunch today was interesting to say the least. I had a full bag of broccoli! After eating that much broccoli, I actually felt closer to nature. As weird as that sounds! I even made a post on my Twitter and asked a funny and theological question: Does broccoli scream when you rip it out of the ground? I think not. (A little vegan humor, feel free to follow me on Twitter @Justaskinnybtch)
Today's fitness was non-existing (unless you count grocery shopping.) and I splurged a little on my diet and had some Cracker Jacks...I seen the bag at the store and it brought back all kinds of memories!
I am posting some snow pics from the bizarre weather and some other randoms!
Question: what food do you see or eat that has memories attached? Also, leave your twitter names in the comment for a follow!







No comments:

Post a Comment