Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Quotes.

Any one who is working out and exercising needs motivation from time to time. There are just some days where going to the gym or going for that run is the last thing I want to do. To get myself motivated I usually look on my twitter (@Justaskinnybtch) or on Pinterest. Today I am going to post some of the most motivating pins I have seen and share why they motivate me; kind of like a motivation wall. Please feel free to comment with your own motivation pictures, stories or words. And always remember, be your own motivation first!

 
I get this question from other women. Why do you lift, run, exercise, eat healthy...etc! Besides it being something I love doing, why wouldn't everyone do this? At least in some form?
 
 

A little Vegan funny!

This is true for all situations in life; I say this everyday. When lifting weight or running miles, your brain will give up long before your body does. That means that YOU have to tell yourself to shush up and keep going.

Think about this one. Running requires no equipment, requires nothing but an open road. Why are people so afraid of it? Our bodies are meant to run. We were made to run so we could survive. This theory has been completely forgotten and running is seen as a thing only the weird do. At least I know I would survive a zombie attack or outrun a killer. :)
 

 
Straight forward and to the point. Leave the excuses, worries, and frustrations at the door and suck it up. AKA put your big girl panties on!

 
You can wish for your dream body all you want but unless you do something about it, it's never going to happen. So less wishing, more doing to make your dreams come true!

 
I think that this should be a sign in every gym, every intersection and crossfit box. This says it all...fitness cannot be done half-assed. To get results and to make this LIFESTYLE work, you have to give everything you have. Not just the 1 hour at the gym, it has to be 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You have to want it more than anything.
 
The comfort zone is a made up place by people not willing to give their all.
 
 
Another huge motivator for me is my kids. They come to the gym with me every night and I have to push my hardest and go the extra mile because I know they are watching. I will not teach my kids to be quitters so I have to set a great example.
 
 
Question of the day: What motivates you? Please share with me! :)
 
 
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment