Friday, July 19, 2013

I Feel Like I'm Back In Middle School!

Happy FRIDAY! I never thought this day would arrive and now that it has I am so happy I can't contain myself! I want to run and jump and yell exciting catch phrases. (The running and jumping are off limits for now; 6" wedges at work and exciting-ness do not mix!) Ah but now I can't get the underline off on this blog so looks like the whole blog post will be like this. So antyways....lets get on to the reason I feel like I'm in middle school. I'm sure we all remember the Myspace days and the NUMEROUS surveys we filled out on that website. To look back at it now and look into the mind of my 14-16 year old self would be great. Just to remember the feeling I had, the boys I had a crush on! I don't even remember how Myspace faded away but I woke up one day and Facebook was the greatest thing since sliced bread. (I guess people got really excited over not having to slice bread themselves, I would have to-back in the day-because now if I slice bread it ends up about a 1/4" thick.) Sad I know....but without any more digressions lets move on to the real reason we are all here: THE SURVEY! I "borrowed" it from Charlotte over at Commitness to Fitness. Her blog is always hilariously funny and her post make my week!  
Without further ado (in my elegant underlined fashion!)

5 Things I’m Passionate About

1. Running.













2. Yoga.













3. Cooking.

4. Brantley Gilbert ;)











5. Social Networks.
@Justaskinnybtch (Twitter)
Justafitbtch (Instagram)

5 things I’d Like To Do Before I Die

1. Travel.
2. Run the Boston Marathon.












3. Master a foreign language.

4. Be happy in my own skin.




















5. Learn to listen more than I talk.


5 Things I Say A Lot

1. Bless your heart.




















2. Are you kiddin me?
3. Ice venti soy chai tea latte
4. huh? (I even have a face that goes along with this one!)
5. Sure. Yes. Ok. (I have a hard time saying NO!)

5 Books I’ve Read Lately
1. A Walk To Remember (I know, how am I just now reading this?! Where have I been?)




















2. Another Nicolas Spark book that I'm really not that into.
















3. V.C. Andrews (Name? I have no idea)
4. Another V.C. Andrews book (Again, no name!)

5. 50 Shades of Grey book. (There's a big time difference from this to the V.C. Andrews book!)











5 Favorite Movies

1. Footloose (The original always!)




















2. 16 Candles
















3. The Lorax (Don't say anything, I know if you've seen it you sang along.)




















Plus doesn't this quote just ring with so much truth?

4. Texas Chainsaw Massacre




















5. Grease




















5 Places I’d Love To Travel To

1. Australia
2. Greece
3. South America
4. Alaska
5. EVERYWHERE!











 





So question of the day: Pick one of these categories and tell me about yourself!! If you have any good reads, please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment