Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy Hump-Day Thoughts!

Just some random thoughts running through my mind this morning:

1: Why am I eating ANOTHER pack of Reese's peanut butter cups? Last night I had a king size pack (that's 4 for all the fitties out there who aren't bouncing down the loserville path to fatness!) And today I had a normal sized pack (2) right after my oatmeal. A balanced breakfast right? And what's even worse...I had peanut butter cups! They taste like artificial peanut butter filled pockets of sadness.
 
I could devour all of these...NOW!
 
2: Liz, why are you stressing everything? STOP! RIGHT NOW! (Yes I'm yelling at myself.) I have the worst habit of analyzing situations that will probably never happen. Like years in advance. I know I need to focus on the here and now but that's easier said than done for me. And the thing is, sometimes, in the midst of my "over reaction" I feel like I'm looking at myself thinking..."What is your problem? Calm your a$% down!" I am working through it today and just telling myself to trust whatever God has in plan for me. Nothing I do is more important than what he is doing for me and my life! So, to myself, stop stressing and enjoy the moments. These are the good times...sit back and enjoy the ride!!
 
If the fairy godmother says it, I must listen!
 
3: I want tattoos and I want them right now! I don't even want to think about it. If you don't have any, I would advise against getting any at all. Because when they say you can't have just one, they ARE NOT lying to you! It is an addiction...and I don't ever want to be cured. I am perfectly happy with this addiction...the pain goes away fairly fast (depending on location.) For me the pain stops as soon as the needle does. And a few minutes later, I'm ready for another one. I have 2 so far! Here are just a few of the ones I have my eye on.
 
 
Just beautiful!
For my well being and yogi love! :)
 
For me, this is the meaning behind life. Find your passion in this world and let it kill you.
 

This would go on my shoulder and would be the start to my sleeve!
 
 
Ah the addiction! The love!
 
Today is about finding my inner peace and being ok with the uncertain. I have to realize I never know when my time is up, so why spend any moment unhappy? Or at least not stress over everything!! Clarity is amazing!
 
 
Question: Tell me a thought you are having today?! Weird. Silly. Serious. I want to hear them all :)
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment