Wednesday, June 19, 2013

And the Joys Of Traveling....

We have been stranded in Detroit since 10:30 last night. Finally, I've made it to the airport to wait on my flight back home. I'm tired and my body is so out of whack from being so off my eating schedule! I'm going to do a 3 day detox to clear my system on and start fresh :) that's always the best thing, for me! I need to juice my system into tip top shape. I hope everyone has had a great weekend/beginning of the week! I miss you all and will be back tomorrow or later tonight with some pictures and how my trip went. Warning: it will not be fitness or health related in anyway...well maybe a little. 

Question of the day: help me out!! Comment with a time your traveling plans didn't happen as they were supposed to? May make me feel better about my experience! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment