Thursday, August 14, 2014

Getting back into this!

Ok ok! I do realize it's been quite a while since I've been on here. Between a triplet pregnancy and giving birth and now having 3-2 month old babies it's been hard to find time to get into this. But I am going to try to tie my life as a mother and my getting back into this fitness thing together. So for now let's just sum up my pregnancy; horrible!! Lol imagine carrying 3 babies and what that does to your body. I started at 150lbs and went up to 235lbs. That's an 85lb weight gain (I never want to see that number on the scale again!) but I had 3 very healthy babies and they come straight home with me! So even though I hate my body now, it gave me 3 wonderful babies and healthy babies and that's all that counts! But now it's time to focus on me and getting back to feeling healthy. :) my last weigh in was at my 6 week pp appointment, and I was at 183lbs. So still 33lbs away from my prepregnancy weight. My 1st goal is to get back down to 150. Now how am I going to do that? Well 1st I have to find time to do little workout throughout the day! Even little workouts will be a start; squats while washing dishes, Lunges while brushing my teeth. These little things add up. Park further in the parking lots and walk the stairs. I have to start with planks for my abdominal separation because I can't really do sit ups or crutches right now. So this is the goals, I have them typed out now I just have to work on it. :) I plan on posting updates from me and the babies. They need to gain weight and I need to lose it. Send some positive work out vibes my way. Oh and my long temp goal is a 5k by next March! Better get started on that running ;) 

Grr! And this is the extra skin from 3 babies! 

The front :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment